Original Tissue Marking Dyes
Davidson Marking System® tissue marking dyes
Davidson Marking Dyes are a permenant dye used to mark and orientate surgical and other tissue specimens. DMS dyes are most suitable for used in MOHS or any other application requiring the orientation of tissue specimens.
This method of permanently marking the margins of tissue specimens is very beneficial to surgeon and pathologists testing for skin cancer. DMS tissue dyes are also approprioate for marking small individual samples like prostate biopsies or punch biopsies.
1. Permanently mark tissue for orienting and for other tissue marking applications
2. Helpful in processing multiple specimens in a single cassette
3. Appropriate for both fresh and frozen tissue processing
4. Can be used pre-or post formalin fixing
5. Permanent dye does not fade after processing
6. All colors can be easily distinguished from each other and visible under microscope
7. Supplied in either kit or single bottles, available in convenient pack size
|Color||Green, Yellow, Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Violet, Lime|
|Pack Size||30 ml, 60 ml, 240 ml, 960 ml|